quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

AfterElton rounds up the most memorable LGBT quotes of 2011 - part 3

in: http://www.afterelton.com/people/2011/12/most-memorable-lgbt-quotes-2011?page=0%2C2


A lot of people are curious why I’m a lesbian. Ladies and gentlemen, the cast of Entourage!

Emmy Awards host Jane Lynch



OMG! Is this true? [Marcus Bachmann] has a Christian clinic where he de-programs gay boys & girls! I’m gonna strangle him with my Boa!

Cher on Twitter




I really think, without trying to give us credit that we don’t deserve, I really feel like Kurt and Blaine are a modern version of Lucy and Ricky. Oh, I’m Lucy for sure.

So says multi-hyphenate Chris Colfer



The Democrats want me to live on their plantation as their slave, because I’m a gay person. And I refuse to do that.

A-List: Dallas cast member and Republican consultant Taylor Garrett commenting after allegedly being assaulted.



This show does something very special for the gay community. There’s a message hidden inside the totally gaudy package that is so fun to watch. It’s all about loving and accepting yourself, and every season I’m surprisingly moved by it

Actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson shares his thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race



We speak for the entire Giants organization when we say that there is no place in society for hatred and bullying against anyone.

San Francisco Giants pitcher Barry Zito in the first “It Gets Better” video made by a major league sports team



Dad, I’m gay.

Airman 1st class Randy Phillips phoning his father on YouTube after the demise of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”



I kept thinking, this is my first show, I don’t want to get fired. I was young, I was 22. I didn’t know anything. So that sort of started the idea of, okay, well, I’m working a lot, I guess I’ll just keep that gay part of my life on the back burner for now. I went so far as to sleep with women a couple times. It was a very confusing time for me.

Actor Sean Maher reflects on years in the Hollywood closet



I do not comment on my client's personal lives in the media. As for Luke, he did so once, a long time ago when he was an inexperienced, young actor and now with maturity and hindsight, he has learned not to engage the press in his personal life again.

Publicist for actor Luke Evans responds to AfterElton when asked to clarify whether Evans still considers himself openly gay (as he did in a 2002 interview).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Seguidores

Arquivo do blogue